Friday, May 30, 2008

Evening Primrose Oil- eat it or wear it!

Eat it or wear it!

Either way Evening Primrose Oil will help your homones to get into balance. Girl, you need balance. Especially with those hormones of yours.

Evening Primrose Oil will rectify darn near everything that has been ailing you.

Evening Primrose Oil eleviates stiffness, soreness, weakness, laziness, [OOPS! did I say that?] Evening Primrose Oil soothes the beast of PMS, too. So let's talk about PMS and EPO. I've found it to be the cure to the BEAST syndrome! But it won't do you a bit of good if you don't eat it or wear it, girl.

Ok, so I have been down right moody lately. Ripped a few heads off this week and if swallowing a few EPO pills and rubbing it on my body will soothe the beast in me- then here goes nothing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi health girl, Amy, what has happened to you? Have you disappeared from Cyberspace? Hard to find your site these days... Hope you are well
Narayani (kefirmommy)